Saturday, June 7, 2008

Batman for Baby

My daughter's best friend is pregnant and asked me to make her a Batman baby quilt. Batman is dark and sinister but it's what she wanted, so I agreed to do my best. She bought the main fabric, I bought the coordinating fabric and my daugther picked the pattern. Hopefully she'll like it. I just have to add a yellow border, add the batting and backing, quilt it and add the binding and I'm done. But at least I got a good start on it today. Hopefully it doesn't scare the baby!



2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Considering the main fabric you had to work with you've done a great job on this, I don't think it looks scary at all. The pattern chosen works very well. It is a bright cheery quilt.

mattsmom499 said...

WOW,I love the table topper idea. I haven't PPd in awhile, this might kick start my quilting.