Monday, July 6, 2009

Mystery Solved


On my favorite online quilting group, we were challenged to complete a mystery quilt. At first we had to pick one multicolored print, one dark for the background and then a light, medium and dark warm and light and medium cool fabric. Then we were told how to cut the pieces. And then every now and then we got a block design and directions on how many to make in what color combination. Just three simple blocks made the quilt you see. It was my first mystery but won't be my last. It is currently my favorite quilt made to date -- the colors are very ME!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

yep that's orange all right!
And it's wonderful!

Unknown said...

Cathy,
Your mystery quilt is beautiful and I just love the orange....reminds me of autumn, my favorite time of year! I haven't finished mine yet...working on it!
hugz
Pam

Bec Clarke said...

wow it's beautiful, now I really can't wait until the new mystery starts

birdie said...

Cathy, are the directions still available? I love your quilt!!!!