Friday, February 22, 2008

Round 1 on Quilters Tribute


I finished the first round on my Yours Truly Round Robin. I'm trying to use all free blocks from the online group site and I'm trying to link each round to my love of quilting. This round uses very small fussy cut quilt blocks in the corners. And of course it has orange. It's only 2" wide. It's a little darker than I wanted but hopefully I can lighten it up in the next round. I finished this just in time. Carol posted the rules for round 3 today. I've picked out my block and cut the fabric and should be able to get it done this weekend. I ran out of 2 of the fabrics -- that's one of the problems with using Fat Quarters all the time -- so I haven't figured out what I'm gonna do in the corners. But maybe I can get both the next round and the March BOM done. Woo Hoo! It's gonna be a sewful weekend.

No comments: