Sunday, February 3, 2008

F8 Blocks Half Done

I only had a few hours of sewing today, but I was able get 2 of my swap blocks for my online F8 Swap done. I really wanted to work on two other projects for myself but everyone else in my swap group already has their blocks done and I don't want them to have to wait on me, so I'll be putting those blocks on high priority until I get all 4 done. I can't wait to get my blocks back from them. I have 4 house blocks coming that will make a cute wall hanging. This is a very busy week for me. I have physical therapy 2 nights, church 2 nights and am going to a friends house for the weekend. Then next week I'm on my way to Hawaii so I've gotta spend all my free time getting these done. The rest of the month is busy too. I have two challenges for the online group I need to get done this month too. Round 1 of the Yours Truly Round Robin and the February Block of the Month are both due before the end of the month, too. Glad this is a short week. Plus Lent starts this week, so I've gotta find a church near work offering mass on Ash Wednesday during the day. Busy Busy Busy! But tons of fun.


1 comment:

nbquilter said...

just checking out your blog site You have some lovely quilt squares.. Joan W