Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another Valentine's Day Table Topper


This one I'm keeping. The center heart is a Linda Causee foundation pattern, but the rest is Carol Doak from the Simply Sensational 9 Patch Stars Book. That book is my favorite, and while I know Carol has a ton of hearts, I wanted something a little different. It was a busy weekend. I finally put away my Christmas decorations, went mall walking with my hubby, and watched 3 movies at home, but still had time to finish this table topper. I've got the fabric all picked out for my Easter table topper, can't wait to get started. But I've got a couple other things I need to do first - February Block of the Month, 4 Fat Eighth Swap Blocks, Round 1 of the Yours Truly Round Robin, etc. etc. etc.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really cute, Cathy, Good pictures for your blog. Thanks for the url
Come visit mine at MyQuiltingPorcblogspot.com/

Moneik said...

Great job on the Valentine Tabletopper! I love it, since I'm a Valentine baby. Moneik in SD