Friday, January 4, 2008

November BOM


Well tonight I finished the November BOM which means I am caught up on Blocks of the Month until February. I still have some other blocks I want to do in this black, white and red theme for a quilt for my son, but I have to put them on hold for a short time. I promised myself I would finish the last round robin I have this weekend. So tomorrow and Sunday are dedicated to that. It'll probably take me a few more days to get done with it, so it may be a while til I get back to my son's quilt. But I wanted to show off the latest block. I printed out a bunch of other patterns from the online quilting group I belong to and will be doing those blocks next. Looks like there are seven more I can do. That'll give me 12 done. Plus one a month for the rest of the year makes another 11, so I can have 23 next December. Hopefully somewhere in there we'll get another 12" block so that I'll have 24. Not sure if that is enough to cover a queen size bed; I may have to use sashing between them. Hope my son likes it -- it'll be his Christmas present next year!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Cathy,

I love the colors for your Carol Doak BOMs. Do you post your pictures on the yahoogroup too? I couldn't find your album.

Lisa Souza
Snowflake Quilts