Monday, October 29, 2012

Trick or Treat Time
















When hubby and I were on the Quilt Across Texas Shop Hop he found a Halloween panel on sale in one of the shops and bought it.  He figured I'd do something with it.  He thought I'd make a wall hanging and just quilt the panel as is, but I decided to cut it apart and make four trick or treat bags.  Each one has a big block (front of bag), smaller block (as pocket on back) and strips (used as handles).  I used a spiderweb quilting design and used white thread on solid black fabric.  Think they came out pretty good.  And I had a lot of fun making them -- even though it involved a lot of hand sewing.  Tomorrow they will be on their way (with  my hubby) to my daughter's house for her and the three grands.  Didn't have enough to make one for my son-in-law.  Guess he'll have to wait until next year.

No comments: