Yippee! I was able to finish 3 blocks again today. I had to stay up until midnight, but I got them done. This latest block was the most difficult one I've done so far. It was the March block of the 2008 Block of the Month. The original size was 6 inches, and that was hard enough but to fit in with the rest, I had to shrink that to 4 1/4 inches. That means all those points were even tinier than the first time I made this block 2 years ago. The points really radiate now. Well, it's finally done, it looks pretty good, and it's a keeper. I now have 11 of 25 blocks needed to finish this quilt. Who knows maybe I can do another 3 tomorrow. That would be awesome!